"We received the beautiful album last week. Needless to say, we have enjoyed repeatedly going through the many pages of familiar faces. You have created a memorable masterpiece for us." Marge & Jack
"This picture tells a thousand words! Beautiful!" Karen
"You have so blessed our family with that beautiful slide show of the homecoming of our two new grandsons. What an amazing job and how well it was documented through all of your time and effort. Jeremy shared it with all of us on Sunday night at our house and wow, what an impact. Yesterday I was able to see it on facebook on a larger computer screen and it was beautiful. I can’t hardly watch it without tearing up. I just want you to know how much it means to us, and I can’t imagine, once the boys can speak English, and listen to the words of those songs while watching the slide show in a few months what that will mean to them." George
"Treasure ... that's what someone called the pictures I was sharing with them for our family Christmas weekend. I liked that word. It capsulizes for me what your willingness to share your time and talents with us is ... a treasure. Since we don't know when a similar gathering will happen again, having these pictures will help remind us of God's faithfulness to provide this weekend." Marge
I love capturing family moments! Moments that are fun, moments that are full of meaning, moments that become more valued over time.
Families are dynamic and ever changing. It's only when your children are grown and gone that you realize how quickly it all happens. What seemed like an eternity is now over! Capturing these ordinary, genuine, every-day family moments is what I love to do.
Forty years from now our children and grandchildren will look at our pictures and piece together their family story. Who am I? What does our family care about? Was I loved? What is my family history? What were my grandparents like?
The pictures you pass down to your children will answer these questions and much more. Make sure you tell your story well! Contact me to learn more about how I can help you document the people who are import to you.
What I Value
- Genuine : : I want to capture the essence of a person through genuine moments. There will be limited formal posing and no manufactured smiles.
- Enjoyable : : I want the photo shoot to be comfortable and enjoyable. Hanging out with people you care for in a natural environment can even be fun!
- Memorable : : I want the images I capture to be memorable. These are the pictures that you will go back to time and time again to help you remember those you love.
Interesting Facts About Me
- I started out my college career as an architecture major and ended with a bachelors in social studies and a masters in guidance and counseling
- I worked for 14 years at an inner city Rescue Mission
- Eight of my grandparents lived near me and I knew them into my adult life
- The first thing I purchased after graduating from college was a Minolta SRT101 single lense reflex camera
- I love being a dad and grandfather!